Welcome to our tutorial on how to book your perfect holiday through a1travel.com.
Booking online with a1travel is easy but we have recently added some new enhancements to ensure you get the best deal on your next holiday booking.
Here we talk you through the process, which is as fast and easy as ever. Please note that holidays departing within 48 hours cannot be booked online.
- Airports are grouped geographically to offer you plenty of choice when you’re looking for an airport in a particular region eg London.
- Take a look at the Resorts dropdown menu to see the most popular ones, listed alphabtically.
- Enter your desired date by clicking on the calendar.
- Decide which board basis is best for you and select this next. Now simply click Search and you’re on to the…
- Here you can see flight prices up to three days either side of your chosen date.
- We are one of the few sites in the UK where you can mix and match airlines – for example, going out on easyjet and coming back on Monarch. This is a handy option if you are restricted to certain times that cannot be catered for by one carrier.
- On the left of the screen you will see that you can filter by airport, airline and takeoff time.
- You also add your bags at this stage so that you can see who is cheapest – the least expensive flight doesn’t always come out the winner once the luggage has been calculated.
- Once you’ve made your choice, just select the flight, which takes you to the…
- Now filter results by star rating, resort and name of hotel.
- Click any of the hotels to find out more about them.
- See more room types. Once you’ve decided which one is for you, just click Add and this will take you to the…
- You will see that your bags have already been added.
- This is your chance to add Return transfers. There are options to add car hire and parking.
- On the right-hand side you will see all your selections displayed – flight, ATOL protection, hotel and extras. When you’re happy that all these are correct, click Book Now.
- The final stage. Add the name and address of all people in your party. If you are logged in to Google and using the Google Chrome browser you will see the option to complete this part of the form quickly using autofill.
- Ensure you include your mobile in case we need to contact you urgently re any change of plans.
- Payment options. A1travel accepts all major credit cards and Paypal.
- If you are a subscriber to our newsletter you might have a discount code, which you can enter here by clicking on the link. These savings are a good reason to sign up to the newsletter!
- Tick the terms and conditions box and then Pay and Confirm.
- You will receive a booking receipt immediately and with 2-24 hours your confirmation will be emailed
- Make sure you check you confirmation carefully and advise us of any errors immediately as most airlines charge for even the most minor mistakes. It’s best to resolve these as soon as possible to avoid any nasty administration charges.
Thanks for reading and we hope you enjoy your next trip with us!